Posting as a courtesy for a buddy who knows this person ( I do not)

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Aug 26 15:42:52 PDT 2010

<<Howdy gang.
Sorry if you get this more than once.
A friend of mine had her Honda Hawk GT stolen last night while she was
out for a ride with her dad.
They stopped for a walk in Kanaskat-Palmer state park and from what the
park police told them a man and woman in an older Ford pickup were seen
driving out with her bike in the back.

Details and links to pictures are below.

If anybody happens to spot it and can get a plate number, address, etc.
that would be great.
Thanks.

Catfish

VIN: JH2RC3110JMOO1089
Lic: 7A6467

No markings on tank, frame still has the little "Hawk" plate though.

Speedway blue tank (just painted two weeks ago :( , likely all scratched up
now)
Polished frame sides
Polished single sided swingarm
Durban black painted rear hugger
Underslung rear brake (Brembo, part of it has the gold paint filed off)
Custom water jet cut rear brake rotor (unique)
CFM Rearsets
Elongated kickstand freshly powdercoated black
Gino Chain roller (teal blue roller)
VRF 5 spoke (round) rear white rim, one of the spokes has a knick in it that
you can see
F2 white front wheel
Shiny black powdercoated fork lowers (I ground off the fender mounts b4
powdercoating so that is custom)
Totally custom (one of a kind subframe)
Chain Reaction Moto dual underseat cans
(http://www.chainreactionmoto.com/categories/Exhaust-Systems/)
Right now it has an R1 seat strapped to the subframe (no rear cowl)
Polished triple tree with my polished secret stash bolt cover (will post
more pics)
Woodcraft clipons (polished)
Bar end mirrors
Black ceramic coated 100% custom underseat exhaust pipes

Pics:
http://www.hawknation.com/stolen/

Kanaskat-Palmer state park
http://www.stateparks.com/kanaskatpalmer.html>>

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;