A "Funny", doing the rounds

Arthur Robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Wed Dec 22 07:22:18 PST 2010

A ten-year-old boy was walking down the street when a biker on a shiny
motorcycle pulls up beside him and the rider asks, "Hey kid, wanna go
for a ride?"

"No way!" said the boy, and he kept on walking.

The biker pulls up to him again and says, "Hey, I'll give you $10 if you
hop on the back and go for a ride."

"NO, Never!" said the boy and proceeded down the street a little
quicker.

The biker pulls up to the boy again and says, "OK, I'll give you $20 and
a BIG bag of candy if you hop on the back for a ride."

At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look
Dad, YOU bought a Harley instead of a Ducati, so YOU can ride it!"