Getting Old?

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Feb 9 14:56:45 PST 2010

I'm buried with work and having to put in nights and weekends until
the end of the month, so I've decided to let the local dealer (I trust
the mechanic who will work on it) do a tune up on the GPZ so it's
ready for summer.  When the service writer asked me what kind of bike
it was, I replied a 95 GPZ1100.  His response (not trying to be a
smart ass, he was serious) was: Does it run??

Okay, I know the bike and me aren't in quite the shape we were in 1997
when I bought it, but we both still run.  Just not as fast as we once
did.  ;-)  Bill Vickery, the owner and I were talking about the new
Connie 14's and he replied that when you say GPZ most people don't
know what you are talking about.  Sad, but true.

Charles S.

You know you're old when you see a pretty girl and you wonder what her
mother looks like and if she's single.