Getting Old?

Stephen hampson shampson at
Sat Feb 13 11:29:47 PST 2010

Mine still gets used daily, with the exception of the last two months
unseasonably snowy and cold weather. You could ride all the year round in
the UK once upon a time.
However I've just bought a CCM R30 644 which will be used for the day to day
stuff and the Gpz for the long haul.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of William K Denton
Sent: 12 February 2010 01:57
To: GPZ List
Subject: Re: Getting Old?

I still have my fast black '96 and ride it often, although it has been
sharing serious time with the '80 CB-X for the last two years since I got
the latter running well.

All those who actually still have a GPz on the GPz list raise your e-hand!

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at
Lazarus Cycleworks, LLC