FW: Twelve Important Things My Motorcycle Has Taught Me.
p_landry at telus.net
Sat Feb 13 16:39:09 PST 2010
It is still winter time here so I have time for this stuff instead of
Paul W. Landry
P_Landry at telus.net
Subject: FW: Twelve Important Things My Motorcycle Has Taught Me.
1. The only good view of a thunderstorm is in your rear view mirror..
2. Four wheels move the body; two wheels move the soul.
3. I'd rather be riding my motorcycle and thinking about God, than sitting
in church thinking about my bike.
4. Life may begin at 30, but it doesn't get real interesting until about 75
5. Midnight bugs taste just as bad as Noon time bugs.
6. Sometimes it takes a whole tank full of gas before you can think
7. A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.
8. Young riders pick a destination and go; old riders pick a direction and
9. When you're riding lead, don't spit.
10. Catching a yellow jacket in your shirt at 75 mph can double your
11. If you can't get it going with bungee cords and duct tape, it's serious.
12. Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
More information about the GPZList