GPz motor & parts, plus pictures of a Harbin hunny

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 10 17:18:15 PST 2010

I'm not laughing. That thing is cool!

--- On Sun, 1/10/10, Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Jerry Clair <darkclarity2k at yahoo.com>
Subject: GPz motor & parts, plus pictures of a Harbin hunny
To: "GPZ List" <gpzlist at micapeak.com>
Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 8:36 AM

Well, there we are. Free to any lister, take it be for the bank comes and cleans me out!
Gawd I miss Nina....
Oh here is a picture of that clod hopper CJ-750 I rode bitch on. Clips to be upload tomorrow -ish.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4013/4223948325_76682731c3.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2541/4224709208_70ee1180af_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4223957095_f61cf40335_b.jpg

Laugh all you want...it's a cool ride.