What do y'all think?

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Jan 11 13:08:57 PST 2010

John,

I've run three different pipes on my GPZ, the V&H first,
the Micron 2nd and currently a left exit Muzzy.  All have
advantages.  I think you'd find once you open it up with
the exhaust, you won't want or need to go leaner for the
altitude.

Dropping 40 lbs of dead weight with the exhaust exchange
and adding a stage 1 jet kit is good for about 20hp at this
altitude and a lot better handling with the weight gone.
Come ride mine sometime and see what you think.

Charles S.