GPZ is gone

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Wed Jan 13 15:00:07 PST 2010

Paul,

I do mount and balance tires, but my mounting table is homebuilt.  I use
tire irons, rim-savers, and a lot of patience.  That's why I asked if your
rims were painted.  I've dismounted/mounted tires on the painted GPz1100
rims several times before, but in the process I've lost a little paint with
my method.  No damage to the rim, just cosmetic, but that's why I asked
yesterday if your rims were painted or plain.

I usually charge $45 for the set carry-in ( already off the bike).  There's
also a $3 per tire disposal fee that I have to pass along, as that's what it
costs me to get rid of the carcasses.

Thanks,
Bill Denton
Yardley, PA