Triumph for sale

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Mon Jul 19 09:14:29 PDT 2010

Wish I could bite, but until I sell my house and get a bigger garage I'm
tapped out at three bikes ;-)  Seems like a fair price how many miles on it?

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Drew Blanchard
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 11:04 AM
Subject: Triumph for sale

I realize this isn't a GPZ issue, and I've mentioned this before, but I'm
selling my '95 Daytona Super III.  It's a really rare bike, and I put a
bunch of time and money into it, returning it to stock condition.  Runs
incredibly well, comes with LOTS of extra stuff.  I'll sell it to a lister
(or a friend of a lister) for $3000.  Bike alone is worth almost $4k.

Zip code 05443/Vermont.

Contact me directly with questions  drewblanchard at

Drew in VT