Maxxis

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Jun 2 13:25:22 PDT 2010

LOL!  On my KX250.  Although, haven't you ever seen the Mission
Improbable movie with Tom "freak" Cruise?  They have a chase scene
with Cruise on a Speed triple and his chaser on a Sprint.  Right at
the end, they are on the beach with the bikes and suddeny both bikes
have knobbies on them.  Must have pressed that "knobbie" button on
those.

Charles S.