Thanks for the welcome...

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Sun Jun 6 20:29:10 PDT 2010

Mike,

Welcome to the list.  Kawasaki also made a different OEM bag setup
that was sold overseas.  You can occasionally find them on ebay
Europe, etc.. I use a set I got from a fellow lister several years
ago.  Not as pretty of mount, but the Euro setup can use any size of
Givi bag.  I have and use both the 21 liter and 36 liter bags.

Charles S.
95 GPZ1100
Centennial, Colorado