GPZList Digest, Vol 43, Issue 12

mrgilmore at mrgilmore at
Tue Jun 15 20:54:59 PDT 2010

Hey Pete!  Thanks for the input...  I shouldn't admit to thrashing that bike, but I had big fun on that bike... fer sure...

-----Original Message-----
From: schnowz <schnowz at>
To: gpzlist at
Sent: Tue, Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm
Subject: Re: GPZList Digest, Vol 43, Issue 12

"I had a '78 GS 750 that I really, really abused and it just started
very time and ran like crazy.  Great bike.  Same DNA IMHO,"
I had the same bike - 78 GS 750E..a buddy used to race one back in the day and
old me the engine was bullet proof - well it may be bullet proof but it's not
taniforth proof,. I finally blew the engine - but after many years and
njoyable miles.
t wasn't easy though - the guy before me had thoroughly thrashed it also..