exhaust systems summary please

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sun Jun 20 09:11:10 PDT 2010

I recently searched for aftermarket exhausts and found in the US, only the
Muzzy and the V&H SS2R, both very pricey.  I ended up buying a used Jardine
from a lister, but it is loud for sure.  I have two stock exhausts so if
you're interested, direct email me at RF_R_US at yahoo.com.  Also, there is a
guy selling aluminum "covers" for the Mufflers of the ZX11 that I looked
into and looks like they would work on stock GPZ mufflers.  So if you have a
dented or rusted out muffler, these covers are cylindrical and cover the
ugly.

John