compatible fairings ?

Stephen hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 14:13:04 PDT 2010

NO it wont fit. Unless you have access to welding and fabrication equipment.

The ZZR engine and gearbox but not the head and carbs fit the GPZ, exhaust
system, front wheel (not the discs), rear wheel with some spacer
modifications, clocks, rear wheel sprocket damper and sprockets, possibly
some ofr the rear shock components rocker arm and shock, are they only
compatible parts I can think of just now.

I do have a zx12 shock with zx6 dog bones fitted to mine. It has the
convenience of a remote adjuster and it lifts the rear end up about 1".

Steve