posture improvement

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 16:03:39 PST 2010

Once again, I am offering up an LSL conversion set WITH ZRX bars for sale. The LSL kit cost me over $200 new, but I'll take $100 and throw in the ZRX bars for free.

I also have a set of 2" risers, that I designed and had several sets made up for some guys on the list. They basically replace the Gen Mars risers with another inch of rise and about 5/8" back toward you. One set cost about $100 to have made. You would need a longer brake line with these. I'll take $50 for them if anybody's interested.

Getting close to riding season and either one of these options will greatly improve your riding position to being more upright.

Anybody?