OEM Saddlebags

Steven Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 18:07:14 PST 2010

I had the same dilemma last year. Thought I could have a shop put a little
bend in the link pipe to lower the can. Not a single shop would touch it for
a variety of reasons, the most common being nowhere to clamp it to bend it
or they were afraid of cracking the pipe/marring the finish. My solution?
Buy a Micron. Everything fits.