risers 2"

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Wed Mar 10 09:06:38 PST 2010

At a minimum you need to reroute the front brake hose (just the top
one) to allow for the extra distance.  Worst case, you can change the
top hose out for a later model Concours (the original one) top brake
hose.  IMO, the added comfort is well worth any inconvenience you
might have in changing out the components.

Charles S.