Multiple items....

Philip Hamm philbike20 at
Wed Mar 10 12:29:24 PST 2010

Re: Front cowl - I'm looking for one also - mine's cracked in a couple places.  There has been one on Ebay for months - it's on my watch list.  It looks a little rough around the edges; no better than mine.  May be better than yours.

Re: The USA Kawasaki OEM bags.  Yes they discolor - mine are light grey instead of black now.  I don't care.  They are not waterproof, though I have had very little water seepage on mine, even in very heavy rain they seem to resist water very well.

Looking forward to getting out and riding soon.

-Phil Hamm