Shims

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Mon Mar 15 17:20:30 PDT 2010

Mine are steel - suprised they would use alum
Good to know there are 2 shims -
2 shims and the clip probably equals the stock needle head height. Though it may work with one I'd rather do it the way Dynojet reccomends. If there was only one I know all the needles would rise with the slide but as you close the throttle  there could be minor delay between the slide and needle. Probably not enough to notice but I'm anal.
 I was on the center groove with one shim under so will also put one above.
Thanks for the input

Pete S

Message: 5