Might be looking to sell

David Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:36:08 PDT 2010

I think it might be time to sell my GPz.  In the past couple years I don't
think I have ridden more than 1000 miles or so.  Its too good of a bike to
be unused like this.  I think I put more miles on my bicycle last year.  I
might replace it with something new in a few years, but right now I just
don't have the itch to get out and ride too often.

So, if anyone in the midwest is looking for a 1995 GPz in excellent
condition, get in touch.  GiVi luggage, heated grips, corbin seat,
throttlemeister, around 40K miles, no plastic damage, stock carbs & pipes,
looks awesome for a 15 year old bike.

Dave in Des Moines