ABS problems

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Wed Mar 24 13:13:09 PDT 2010

Hey George,

I had some problems a few years back. Once in a while the yellow light
would come on at speeds above 120 km/h (as far as I recall) and stay on
until the bike was shut down and the system reset. During a vacation in
Italy this happened almost daily. I checked connectors, sensors etc.,
hoping to stumble over a bad connection or something but to no avail. It
stayed that way for for a while but during the rest of the season it
gradually went away and never came back. I have no idea what caused it
and I have no solution to the problem - sorry :-(

'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ

(finally on the road again after the longest winter for several decades.
74 days in a row (nation average, 94 days locally) with snow and sub
zero temperatures... )