Nice weather here in Switzerland!

oldfr8dog at yahoo.com oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 04:12:36 PDT 2010

George,
Glad to hear your weather and ABS are both good. I am in Louisville for a few days with my truck. I was planning to ride the GPz, a 6 hour ride each way, but it was snowing when I left the house on Tuesday.  Hopeful for some good riding weather when I get home.

Dave in E. Tennessee.  '96 GPz. Black is Beautiful.