Conti Motion Tires

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sat Mar 27 15:07:40 PDT 2010

I represent that!!
I have stopped shooting sneakers down off the power lines to retread my
tires.  As my eyes have become worse it is costing more for ammunition than
the tires are worth.
I thought I did well last year with super store at $204.00/pair for 60/40
for my v strom.  The same tires in Canada are $482.00 + 13% tax. about
$550.00.  I just have to find somewhere in the USA to ship them and
somewhere to go for 48 hours to avoid the tax man.
Its got cold here again