Armchair diagnostics- hard warm start

Don Wilcox leanintree at
Mon Mar 29 11:39:24 PDT 2010

Hmm... It kinda always does (the wifey has complained about it before). I'm
thinking (initial diagnostics) are to reset the idle screws a bit leaner (2
turns?). I've avoided messing wiht the carbs because they're such a
difficulty getting in and out, but I may just have to 'suck it up princess'
(as a couple buddies have been know to say), and just do it, damn the

Maybe I'll see if I can dig up a right angle screwdriver and really do it
the easy way...