Wednesday ride

Marilyn Mason masonjs at
Mon May 3 16:08:23 PDT 2010

Don't worry about backing me up--I'm kind of a crusty old f@$*%r.
After 18 years of being a foreman or 1st line supervisor in a magnesium mine
and a family that spends years getting just the right card.  Its
challenge--hey I 'm in on getting them back or first.  In the words of
Paladen (because I can't remeber Richard ??? name) when he was the bad guy
in Hombre discusing John Smith (Paul Newman) "that man had a lot of hard
bark on him".
Daughter Liz's card.
"you're not getting old"  -- Hell !!!you were old last year.  She got a
 Sister Alison --Back view of mister Potato head at a urinal---Damn I forgot
to put it on when I left home!!"
If I got some sappy card the laughing fit followed by the heart attack would
probably kill me.  Damn don't tell my kids.