Wednesday ride

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Tue May 4 08:39:50 PDT 2010

While they are rare, sometimes you see them pop up on ebay....

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Doyle, William
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 7:35 AM
To: 'GPZ List'
Subject: RE: Wednesday ride

First of all happy birthday to Jim. Hope you have many more.
On another note i haven't been able to find any mounts for my oem travel
bags. None of the dealers have them or know where to get them. I do  have
the dzus fasteners. Thanks Jim
Does anyone on the list know where i could get a set of mounts . If not does
anyone know of anyone who would make a set for me. I am not handy enough to
do it.
If the above doesn't work does anyone have a picture of what they look like
and the dimensions so I  can see if i can find someone in this area of the
world to make me a set.
Much appreciated.