Novembers Backroads magazine

oldfr8dog at oldfr8dog at
Tue Nov 2 07:48:47 PDT 2010

Is it available online?

From: dominatr37 <dominatr37 at>
Sender: gpzlist-bounces at
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 08:33:38
To: Dave King<OLDFR8DOG at>
Subject: Novembers Backroads magazine

Just a quick note for those in the NY-NJ-Ct area, I have the cover story in the new Backroads magazine where I review the new Honda VFR 1200, including the fully automatic DCT version.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R
'95 Kawasaki GPZ1100

You are subscribed at the email address OLDFR8DOG at