Still riding in Utah

Charles Scappaticci scapco at
Tue Nov 2 09:31:49 PDT 2010

Damn!  Jim we wish you the best and hope for a speedy recovery.  Makes
riding motocross seem safe somehow.

BTW, if anyone is interested in a really nice 2007 ZX6R, chances are
I'm going to sell my new toy.  A few rides have shown it to be a
little too impractical for an olde fart like me and I could use to buy
a truck to haul my dirt bikes around in.  Less than 1200 miles on it.

Charles S.