Still riding in Utah

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 07:59:18 PDT 2010

Having had those same injuries myself, not too long ago, please tell him I understand his pain all too well. At least as much as I can remember through the morphine fog.
He will need to be on alert for secondary infection from that punctured lung. Despite good care I ended up with a staph infection in mine, and that was as bad as the injuries.
He will also acquire a deepened appreciation for you. My wife was fabulous when I was down. All of the time taking care of our kids and running a daycare in our house. While I was essentially worthless for much of anything. You will earn a major trip to a warm place during a cold time of year.
My hopes and prayers for you and the crusty one. He can hunt next year, and he is lucky for that. Darn irresponsible trees!
Chuck Driscoll