jim & the blustery day

oldfr8dog at yahoo.com oldfr8dog at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 11:57:28 PST 2010

Jim, it's good to hear that you're doing better. There must be something to that ATGATT stuff, eh? Take it easy and finish healing.

Dave King.

From: "Marilyn Mason" <masonjs at nrtco.net>
Sender: gpzlist-bounces at micapeak.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:44:34
To: Dave King<OLDFR8DOG at yahoo.com>
Subject: jim & the blustery day

hey boys 7 girls.
i'm out of the hospital.
 Air cast on my right foot, purple "Barney" cast on my left hand and  A
right chest that serverely dislikes, coughing, sneezing ang laughing.  Deep
bretahing is annoying but a must to both exercise the lung and prevent
pnemonia.
Good gear prevented this being a hell of a lot worse.  My right boot looks
like it was a chew toy for a couple of bears, Joe Rocket suit lost knees an
elbow and a shoulder,  HJC Helmet visor ground nearly through, plus both
sides scuffed badly.   They all did their jobs and I thank them for that.
My daughter who rides pillion on a HD with her husband was shocked to see
the suit & helmet and realized with an open faced or piss pot helmet I
wouldn't have  a face.  She took the ARai full face I had her wear when she
rode with me back home with her.

Thanks for the good wishes

it as such, you are violating the micapeak.com terms of service.