GPZList Digest, Vol 48, Issue 14

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Sun Nov 28 17:02:03 PST 2010

  Been on a few of those - though not on a bike.
#10 North Yungas "Road of death" was made even more memorable by the Bus driver stopping for a few beers at Lunch time - the only other time I've been as scared was Island hopping with a pilot who was shitfaced in a Thunderstorm at night.
   I'd like to #1 sometime in the next coupla years - there is a M/C tour company that does tours/rentals that include that road.
http://www.rideinromania.com/carpathian-mountain-roads.html

    Pete S

Message: 2