Hard (impossible) to start

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Oct 8 11:10:38 PDT 2010

How old is your battery?  I found that I had to replace my battery in the
GPz every 3 years on average.  The bike doesn't like a low battery or a weak
one even if it is fully charged.  One thing you can try to check is to try
to jump start the bike with your car or truck.  If it fires right up invest
in a new battery.

On another note I finally managed to get 5:55 am acorn rolling Enrico.
First cousin of Speedy Gonzoles and Slow Poke Rodrigas.  Every morning for
the past 3 weeks between 5:50 and 6:10 the little bugger would be rolling an
acorn across the bedroom floor directly above us.
He has managed to evade the 1/2 dozen standard Victor wooden mouse traps.
Every morning I would find 5 with the peanut butter licked clean and the
trap still set.  I was hoping he might have a coronary with the amount of
peanut butter he had ingested.  With my attempts at salking up the stairs
with a target pistol in one hand ansd a flashlight in the other I might as
well have sent him a telegram that I was coming.  Never saw him or the
acorn.
I blew $5.50 on a different type made by Wilson.  This morning at 5:55 I
heard him upstairs pushing the trap--and then there was silence.
I went  upstairs and there was Enrico dead as a door nail maybe deader with
his
 mouth just at the bait cup.  With all the peanut butter I've been feeding
him I expected him to be larger--like able to stand flat foot and fuck a
grey squirrel.

Its the Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend.  I usually make a batch of
cranberry jam to go with the turkey.  Its easy to make and tasty.  If any of
you want a recipe let me know.