clearing tank vent

Les Johnson jjohnsonlta at
Sat Oct 9 08:29:11 PDT 2010

    My gas cap does the same and it's not a problem. It's just your
tank venting off pressure. I have had other bikes do the same. The was
a fix on the Honda site I once read where you cut one coil off a
spring inside your gas cap so the pressure would bleed easier causing
it not to whisle.

    I think your vent is not your problem.

    Les J