Fw: cranberry recipe

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 20:53:27 PDT 2010

Thanks Steve. Glad the battery is among the living. Your daughter sounds like a great riding companion, and I know Rob and Michelle are. As I read your write-up I was jealous of seeing the excellent Schwartzes. I enjoyed reading your write-up, it took me away from the demands of the J O B. I have been in the theatre or the shop every day for the last three weeks. Tomorrow night is opening night for Dracula, and I feel like he has sucked all of my blood. This weekend I plan to ride down to Butte and back through the canyons on the Venture on Saturday. On Sunday I am heading for the hills on the KLR. Or maybe vice versa. I have earned it, and I hope one of my daughters rides pillion. Mine are only 10 and 12, so they are too young for their own road bikes. Santa may bring a minibike this year though;>
Chuck Driscoll