winter storage and rodent control

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Sep 2 11:33:06 PDT 2010

Be cheaper wiring the garage from the cottage.  I know I've got a 125 amp
breaker panel and a 50 amp fuse box hiding in the junk.  Might be a
something to do before winter and it would be handy having power there.
I did find one 9v unit in Great Britan,  11 pounds for the unit, 3 pounds
for a Duracell battery 5 pounds for shipping.  With my luck in will be made
by "Get home before dark " Lucas Electric and attract the rodents.and