any body need a winter project---Charles???

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Thu Sep 16 16:50:21 PDT 2010

Sounds like a steal for the right person,....mmmmust stop urge to roadtrip
to Seattle !!!!  Seriously though, it's tough to sell anything that isn't
running or moving (wheels on?).  I sold my old '76 Honda 750F racebike a few
years ago with several boxes of spare parts to a guy for ~$500 if I remember
right.  I had moved all the stuff a least twice and knew I'd never finish
the project so I gave it away to a good home.

John