A little brother for the GPZ

Marilyn Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Sun Sep 26 18:42:43 PDT 2010

Might be smarter & safer to just get her a Ninja 250 rather than let her
loose with "Nasty Canasta".
A 16 year old girl has not much more smarts when it comes to fast stuff.
than a 16 year old boy (think back on it).
 The only thing that screwed up your brain bone less than something powered
by an engine was the parts hidden by some girl's under wear--and the girls
are no different.
Had a nice little Toyota 2.4 liter 4x4 that apparently came 2nd in the 4
litre class mud run, driven like it was stolen by one 17 year old daughter.
I  just wished I been there to see the performance.