A little brother for the GPZ

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Mon Sep 27 07:04:07 PDT 2010

Paul,

I'm not certain one can own enough bikes, the bigger problem is
getting the time to ride them.  I looked hard at one of the last ZX9's
as they have a pretty comfortable riding position, but decided I
wanted something fuel injected as I'm tired of messing with carbs.
Even with fuel injection, this one is like my old carbureted ZX6R in
that it wants to be at its normal operating temp before it wants to
run cleanly, but when it is, it pulls like a freight train.

Charles S.