Help - she does not start anymore (stranded..)

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Fri Apr 8 11:01:41 PDT 2011

Pfft.  Youse guys never ride, or something.

My 2004 ST1300 has 75K miles - 120K km;
My wife's little 2003 Ninja 250 has 81K miles - 130K km....
Even her Bandit 1250 - 2007 -- has about 39K miles/62K km.

Granted, we ride through the "winter", here in the San Francisco area.
(Where I believe JohnS lived previously?)   Although oddly, my wife hit
a freak storm on her way to work yesterday afternoon (at Travis AFB as
MSF instructor)  that dumped about an inch of slush over a few minutes,
she was slipping around a bit but got through it OK

Just get out and ride! :)      Rock ON, Alexander!!!