she'trying to tell me something..

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 16:04:47 PDT 2011

Was that 166k miles? Or kilometers?
WOW!
Randy from New Orleans.

________________________________
From: schnowz <schnowz at att.net>
To: Randy Peters <ARPEE44 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 6:29:40 AM
Subject: she'trying to tell me something..

The geepers pissed I didn't ride her much last year..
She's had a intermittant electrical probelem - more of a nuisance - but it's
been smoking like crazy from oil getting on the headers. Turns out the Oil pan
has corroded through where the banjo bolt attaches for the oil cooler. It's
gonna need a new oil pan. It's geting so it needs other work also - have to
decide how much time and money I wanna sink into it. The engine seems as strong
as ever at 166,000 miles though, If anyone has a oil pan for sale - let me know
what you want for it.
  TIA

   Pete Staniforth
it as such, you are violating the micapeak.com terms of service.