Hard (impossible) to start

Charles Scappaticci scapco at ecentral.com
Sun Apr 24 12:19:20 PDT 2011

Michael,

Carbs gunk up, that's just a fact.  When I reinstalled my jetted
carbs, they had sat for a couple of years and I knew they weren't that
clean when I had taken them off.  I had the local dealer do a thorough
ultrasonic cleaning and reinstalled them.  Three years later, it
starts at the touch of the button on it's five year old battery.  I
can almost guarantee you it will run and start a lot better when they
are done.  The dealer here charges $75 per carb for cleaning (Vickery
Motorsports) and the ultrasonic cleaning will do better that you can.

Charles S.