I think the time has come...

David Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:10:54 PDT 2011

Hey guys, you guys probably know better than I do.  I haven't paid too much
attention to prices lately, so please feel free to let me know if I have it
overpriced or under or whatever.  I won't be offended. Luckily, money isn't
much of a problem for me so I am not trying to squeeze out every last cent,
just want to price it right.

Dave