carb questions

Steven Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 11:04:23 PDT 2011

Tom, now that I have a clearer description of those 5/16 fittings.....do NOT
cap these off. These are the bowl vents for the carburetors and must remain
open to the atmosphere. Run a piece of hose off each one up and under the
seat with the opening facing the back of the bike. I stuck a small fuel
filter in the end of each one to keep as much "junk" out as possible.

Steve