carb questions

Les Johnson jjohnsonlta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 05:34:13 PDT 2011

       You might have a vacuum leak. Make sure the vacuum lines are
hooked up and no leaks there.  Try spraying some carb cleaner around
carb boots and anywhere you might suspect a air leak while engine
running. If it runs better when you hit the leak you found it.

       My bike always seemed to have a miss down low till I changed my
clutch plates. The case had been off from the previous owner and he
tore the gasket and tried to silicone it back on. When I cleaned
things up a replaced with new gasket  the miss was gone.