Need a spare brake lever?

Robert Bessara (bessara.com) robert at bessara.com
Sat Aug 20 20:14:29 PDT 2011

Good evening everyone,

Cleaning out my junk..

I have a brand new (un-used) GPZ1100 brake lever and oil filter available.

I've offered it to one of another GPZ rider who's sent me parts, but if he declines, it'll be available.

Price is free-fifty + shipping
( the oil filter won't fint in a small flat-rate box, so it'll have to be the medium box)

This offer is good until 11am Hawaii time...
Or you can drive to Murrieta california to pick it up..

<I apologize for the rambling, but I'm on-call this week, and I got a support call at 2:45 this morning)