Center stand and rearview mirrors

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Tue Aug 30 10:55:29 PDT 2011

If the glass is making noise, mine did that too after awhile.  I put RTV
sealant around the seal and no more noise.  Also, on the RaceTech front, I
got tired of playing phone tag with the "sales" lady, but will try and
reconnect with here soon.

-----Original Message-----
From: gpzlist-bounces at [mailto:gpzlist-bounces at] On
Behalf Of Alexander Finger
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 9:02 AM
To: John Soliday
Subject: Center stand and rearview mirrors

Dear List,

any recommendations for mirror replacements? My left mirror is making noise
(a lot). My center stand is not making noise, but making me make noise -
it's bent in a way which makes it really difficult to get the bike off it. I
had a look at the "standard" web shops but could not find neither mirrors
nor center stands..

Netzwerkmanagement mit OpenNMS:

You are subscribed at the email address JOHNSOLIDAY at