Helloooooo

Stephen Hampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 12:59:33 PST 2011

"one to England/Scotland in September. The last trip was pretty nasty
weather wise though, rainy and windy to the extent that the tent blew to
shreds in the middle of the night...!"

That'll be the good old reliable Scottish weather and it's not much better
south of the border.

Brake callipers are pretty  straight forward. Just make sure you remove the
callipers before disconnecting the brake lines, that way you can place some
thin packing where the disc would be between the pads and pump the pistons
out. That way they are at the end of the stroke and should pop out easily.
Hardest bit is cleaning of the corrosion behind the seals.

Steve