Any other original owners?

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Sat Dec 3 07:00:28 PST 2011

Not here.  I'm owner #2.  Bought mine in 1999 in Huntsville, AL.  Flew down
from PA and drove it home through TN, NC and VA.  Original owner bought it
as a 2-yr old NOS leftover in 1998, putting 3200 miles on it between then
and May of '99 when I bought it from him.  Two XC trips and ~30,000 later I
still have it, although it shares considerable ride time with my CB-X and
XV-R since then.

Bill Denton
Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net