Any other original owners?

GPZ1100ABS gpz1100abs at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 07:33:57 PST 2011

I am the original owner of my black '96 GPZ, bought new in 1997 for the
equivalent of - hold on to something - 29.586 USD!!! So I guess you
could say that I'm not the only original owner as the bank owned a
significant part of it for several years... Anyway, 137.000 km (85.000
miles) and still going strong. No plans for replacement.

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark