Any other original owners?

art.robinson art.robinson at rogers.com
Sun Dec 4 10:43:44 PST 2011

Phew!! I'm amazed at how much has been paid for new Geepers.

I bought my 95 brand new in '97 for $8000 (about 6k in USD, at the
time).

It seems like nobody wanted them... Not a sportbike and not a touring
bike (so I was told). However, the combination suited me perfectly and
the bike fits me like it was tailored. And someone had to take her home
and love her, which I still do.

114000 Km, still powerful and smooooooth as glass, what's not to love!

Art in TO, Canada